I don’t know about you but I don’t think the sparkle and colour should all disappear after Christmas and after we’ve entered a new year! I think January is exactly the time we should be finding some more sparkle and colour to light up the gloom outside. There have actually been a lot of gorgeous days this January, which I know I’m very thankful for but there’s been plenty of gloomy days too, today for example!
This look was very much inspired by this look created by Phee (if you didn’t already know, I’m obsessed with her products… I’m pretty sure you all already knew that 😂).
It was also my first time using the Real Techniques version of the beauty blender and honestly, I could pat my face with that all day. Heavenly doesn’t come close! I also really enjoyed using it for cream contour and can’t wait to try using it with cream blush.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 Vanilla
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
- NARS The Multiple in Tuomota
- NARS Blush in Douceur
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro
- Phee’s Makeup Shop Pressed Highlight in Original
- Absolute New York Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
- NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette – Brights
- Sleek Makeup iDivine in Storm (matte black for liner)
- Phee’s Makeup Shop Luxe Highlighter in Glo Up
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
- MAC Eyeshadow in Omega
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Arch & Shape
- ModelCo More Brows in Light Medium
- NYX Macaron Lippie in Violet
I can never quite capture how gorgeous a highlight this is. Maybe one day I’ll have a better camera/lighting so I can *fingers crossed* – it was a little sprinkle of unicorn magic on a dull January day.
I hope you are all having a good start to the new year and making sure you take enough time for yourselves amongst all the resolutions ❤