Last week I posted my New Year’s Resolutions and over the past week I keep thinking of resolutions I want to make to improve my blogging. So, to make sure I actually do them… I’m writing them down and sharing them 😉😂
1. I want to improve my photography. I’ve definitely done this over 2016 and having an iPhone with a decent camera has helped so much. I really want to move over to using an actual camera though, getting some of that background blur in my life 😍 I’d also like to start adding text to pictures because it can look gorgeous!
2. I’m going to continue taking part in at least one blogger chat per week on Twitter. I love talking to people with the same interests as me – especially when I know so few people irl who love makeup/blogging/reading blogs
3. I’d love to attend a blogger meet up and actually meet some of the amazing people I’ve ‘met’ online.
4. I want to spend time learning how to do liner, in particular the amazing kinds of graphic liner I’m so inspired by.
5. I’m going to continue blogging at least once a week. I enjoyed having that bit of a challenge to get content out. I also enjoyed the lifestyle/social commentary posts I started writing on Wednesdays. I want to continue doing posts like that but they aren’t always something I can easily write. I have several on difficult topics that are half written!
6. I’d like to do more makeup looks inspired by the things I love in life. For example I’d really like to do some Overwatch inspired looks.
7. I want to get to the point where I feel like having my own domain is worthwhile. I’m hoping I can get over my self-consciousness and promote my blog more! I also want to get more familiar with WordPress so I can improve my blog further. I guess these are several resolutions but I’ve put them all in one because they’re all linked.
Have you written any blogging resolutions? I’d love to see them if you have!
xo Fleur xo