I have been loving Autumn this year, more so than usual. I feel like it has taken longer for the trees to shed their leaves and having finally submitted the last piece of work for my masters I can finally enjoy doing whatever I want (though I’m still waiting for my results which is forever stressful).
I’ve been loving using red and orange eyeshadows and this is a look I created that I loved. So I thought I’d share it with you all!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Hot Spice
- Phee’s Makeup Shop Original Glow Pressed Highlight Powder
- Absolute New York Eyeshadow Primer
- Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Flamethrower
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in black
- MAC Eyeshadow in Omega
- MAC Eye Brows in Fling
- ModelCo More Brows in Light/Medium
- LA Splash Studio Shine Lip Lustre in Catrina
I think this lipshade is going to be perfect for both Autumn and over Christmas – who knew I’d love green lipstick so much?! I do wish it was a conventional lipstick rather than a liquid one though. As much as I love the effect liquid lipsticks give I prefer the ease of reapplication with a conventional lipstick so much! Especially as I’m the kind of person who loves snacking…
I think this look also shows off how gorgeous the Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals palette I reviewed last week is. So pigmented and perfect for building up a smokey, blended eye look.