You know how sometimes you start off doing a simple makeup look and it ends up being that tiny bit cray? Or a whole lot of cray… I wanted to play around with the makeup I bought from Phee’s Makeup Shop – you can check out my haul and swatches here if you like.
Please excuse the millions of photos, you know how it is when you’ve created a look you’re proud of! I do kind of wish I’d got my tape out to create cleaner lines but I don’t think I did too bad a job for freehand lines!
- L’Oreal Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Warm Medium
- MAC Blush in Fleur Power
- Phee’s Makeup Rainbow Glow Highlight Powder (cheeks & around brows)
- MAC Omega Eyeshadow
- Model Co More Brows in Light/Medium
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (as a lid primer)
- Phee’s Makeup Glow Highlight Powder in Mariposa (inner corner & centre lid)
- Phee’s Makeup Mineral Shadow in Iris (outer corner, lower lashline & lower line)
- Phee’s Makeup Mineral Shadow in Polilla (upper wing)
- Givenchy Noir Couture Volume-Mascara in Black Taffeta
- MaxFactor Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Night Sky
- Phee’s Makeup Rainbow Glow Highlight Powder (blue section, pressed over lips)
I’m finding it very difficult to capture how beautiful the rainbow highlight is on camera, so I’ll just have to create a few more looks using it until I manage it!
I picked up the liquid shadow to use on my lips on a complete whim but I love how it turned out – it also stayed put beautifully (I’m not going to lie it didn’t feel amazing though).
Also, how gorgeous is Pollila? It reminds me a lot of MAC’s Club eyeshadow but with more green a bit more shimmer and much better pigmentation – which is a win for me.