Today I had a day when I wanted to play with my makeup but still wanted to keep it totally wearable. I also wanted to continue playing around with the Sleek Makeup iDivine in Oh So Special which I am loving at the mo.
Please excuse the millions of photos, I was having a good selfie day soooo… You know! I also decided, having gone for the bright pink lips, that a nude would put the focus back on the eyes. So you get to see both options. The photos with the nude lip were taken after I’d been out for several hours. How amazing is the staying power of the Sleek eyeshadows? Especially in comparison to the shadow I used on my bottom lashes which faded so much!
- Rimmel Fix & Protect Makeup Primer 005
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua 2
- Kiko Cosmetics Top Pairs Blush in 02 Raspberry Rose and Peach (used peach shade)
- As primer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
- Inner corner: Sleek iDivine in Oh So Special, shade Organza
- Outer corner: Sleek iDivine in Oh So Special, shade Glitz
- Crease (tiny amount to blend): Sleeek iDivine in Oh So Special, shade Gift Basket
- Lower lash line: Makeup Revolution Mermaids vs Unicorns Palette (used bright pink shade)
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black/Brown
- Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Blond
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blond
- Bright pink: Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia
- Nude: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
I’m also wearing my favourite necklace from I Love Crafty, it says ‘I’m really a mermaid’ which I obviously am! Plus, when it catches the light it sends bright pink beams around the room ❤ love it.