The other day I just wanted to look natural and pretty. That should probably be something I want every day but do you ever have those days where you just want to look pretty? I wanted to post this look as it was one of the last days I had red hair before I stripped it back to blonde.
This wasn’t for work but it is very similar to the makeup I wear to work. I think its my favourite look (or one of) for when I have red hair and want to look polished. The lipstick is a new favourite from Rosie Huntingdon Whitely’s collection for M&S, it’s gorgeous!
- Erborian CC Creme High Definition Radiance Face Cream Skin Perfector SPF25
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua 2
- Boots Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3 (as a primer)
- Sleek iDivine in Storm 578 using shade Sand Storm (inner third)
- Sleek iDivine in Storm 578 using shade Dust Storm (outer third)
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black/Brown
- Sleek iDivine in Oh So Special 658 using shade Wrapped Up
- Smashbox Angle Brow Brush (a must have for my brows)
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Blond
- Rosie for Autograph Lipstick in Dolly Baby
Have you tried anything from RHW’s range? I have an eyeshadow palette to try next which I’m excited for. I also have new camera options now, so hopefully I’ll be able to get some good FOTD posts soon.