It’s been forever since I blogged so it’s only appropriate that I start with a FOTD, they’re my favourite posts to both read and write. Today I decided to try something different and my bf complimented me saying my eyes looked like a hummingbird’s wings ❤ he’s the best.
Excuse the fact that half of these photo’s are sideways, having just migrated my blog to wordpress from blogger I’m still getting the hang of how to use it and clearly I haven’t got there yet!
- Rimmel Fix & Protect Makeup Primer 005
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua 2
- Boots Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3 (as a primer)
- Sleek iDivine in Storm 578 using shade Sand Storm (inner third)
- Sleek iDivine in Storm 578 using shade Storm Cloud (wing and lower lashes)
- Sleek iDivine in Storm 578 using shade Blackout (deepening crease)
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black/Brown
- Sleek iDivine in Oh So Special 658 using shade Wrapped Up
- Smashbox Angle Brow Brush (a must have for my brows)
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Blond
- MAC Viva Glam Rihanna
I hope you like this look, I love putting gold, red and green together (whilst trying not to look too Christmassy in February!). I should be losing my red hair tomorrow, so this has been my last chance to make the most of being easily able to wear darker makeup.
If you know how I can avoid the sideways pictures do let me know!