This ‘corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care’ has been raved about pretty much universally by bloggers and YouTubers alike. There are obviously some for whom the ingredients are not suitable (particularly cyclohexasiloxane) and for some it will be unsuitable for their skin. I genuinely enjoying using this and have reaped a good few benefits from using it. The skin on my face is combination so I mainly use this on my T-zone.
- Contains no mineral oil.
- Paraben free.
- Contains salicylic acid (could be a con for your skin type).
- Great makeup base.
- Genuinely works exactly how it is supposed to on my skin.
- Perfect under moisturiser for added hydration and protection, yet still works. This means even dry skins could use this.
- Really refreshing and feels nice on the skin.
- Keeps spots at bay and helps get rid of a spot should it appear.
- Helps clear out blackheads.
- Makes the skin look generally clearer and healthier.
- Can be drying if used alone.
- Can purge your skin, so initially will create more problems than it solves.
- Contains cyclohexasiloxane.
|La Roche-Posay Effalar Duo|
Have you tried this? Did it work wonders for you too?