So, I told you a while ago about how I had bought a Revlon lip butter in peach parfait. Initially I didn’t like it at all! I found the glitter (and it is glitter – not shimmer) all together too much, really gritty on my lips and I just wanted to wipe it straight off! NOT ideal…
However, I’m the kind of girl who believes in perseverance, repeatedly trying things and only giving up when I feel I really have no other choice but to (that doesn’t happen very often). Never discount something immediately.
So, what I did was I put my lip butter in my lab coat pocket. Oh yes! I’m one of those crazy ladies who lives in the prep room wearing a white lab coat and quite often safety specs (I’m not actually that crazy, though I had insane hiccups today and the looks I got from some of the kids were hilarious to say the least). Anyway, this means over the past week, I have used it all-day every-day. I’m still not appreciating the glitter. But I am appreciating pretty much everything else about this product.
- It is THE perfect everyday colour for my lips.
- It is really hydrating. I’ve barely been using lip salve during the day its that hydrating!
- It’s leaving my lips looking fuller and kind of plump – something they rarely look like.
- Its easy to apply. I don’t have time to pop to a mirror. I can slick this on without worrying. It just works.
- I feel more ‘made-up’ without any more effort than I normally put in.
- It’s quite hard to get it to transfer to the teeth – so I know I’m not wandering round with lipstick teeth (always a worry…)!